Sunday 14 April 2013

Sunday Service #11

So, this will be a short blog, as I feel that I should update my readers, but won't spend ages labouring the points in it.

The family cat of 13 years passed away on Saturday, much to everyone's shock. Loopy as she was, being abandoned as a kitten, she survived the stress of the loss of a family member a lot of years ago and moving house twice. Mum has already decided she doesn't want to get another cat (I'm taking bets on how long this will last) and I did consider getting myself a puppy when something happened to her, but honestly, I don't think I could bring myself to get another pet anyway.

This weekend has also found a lot of my closest friends upset or annoyed, and I've become annoyed for them as well.

Lets hope tomorrow's meeting re: the recording studio goes well.

N.

No comments:

Post a Comment