Sunday 11 August 2013

Happy New Year! #21

Well, there is 7 3 minutes left of my current 'Epochs' I am now referring to as "years" (edit: by the time I found the word I wanted to use instead of Epoch was not a word, it was 4 minutes past!)

So, in preparation for tomorrows 'Video for a year's time to myself', here is the vital stats for the 8th Age of Nick...

I am Nick. I am currently 25 years old. I weigh 13st 2lb 2oz. I am 5' 7" tall. I suffer from several medical conditions, including but to limited to; scoliosis, depression and, if my BMI is to be believed, I am overweight.

August 12th 2013 is the dawn of this new age, the 8th Age of Nick. Not currently available to the public, this software patch will contain the following changes;

1. Dietary alterations.
2. Exercise that is consistent and challenging.
3. A general and completely natural boosting in self-confidence and energy levels.
4. Character skills inclusions such as martial arts.
5. The removal of inappropriate and unhelpful medicine.
6. The possibility of getting more sleep.

Alpha testing begins august 12th to November 12th.
Challenge: to lose 1 stone in weight OR 2" from my waist.

More news on November 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment